Friday, June 4, 2010

WOW

I DIDNT WRITE ANYTHING FOR THIS BLOG FOR A WHOLE DAYYY!! OH NO!!! O.O

And yes, that is a BAD THING since I want to keep track of my feelings and thoughts on this thing. It is just...always so hard to start. :-/

So here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The day before yesterday (thursday) A-man called once to try to "talk". NO WAY JOSE! But I havent heard anything from him since. I guess I should probably check my email...

And with my moremen friends, we went out to the Buffalo Wings Factory. Home of the "FLATLINERS" (spicy chicken wings so hot that the owners make you sign a waiver before you can eat them) I got some yummy spicy bbq wings that got more spicy the more you ate. And I got endless, eventhough I only ate about 14 or so wings...

Now I will go into a rant about some of the "moremans"
There is...
Miniman, who is a nice guy but is so obsessed with what other people think of him that he tries to be friends with everyone
Dove, who I name so because she is very sweet and caring and innocent. Probably my closest moreman friend
Fatuglywhorebitch.....name explains my feelings about her
and
Bring'em who is my favorite moreman guy to hang out with because he is easy to talk to, but he is a pathological liar (comes up with entertaining stories from those lies) and constantly pushes limits without any cause

So Bring'em decided that he wanted the "flatliners", so he signed the waiver and started eating them. He wanted to get on "the board" which was in the back of the resturaunt with all of the names of people who have eaten at least 10 "flatliners". So he is eating and gets to about 16 and starts acting like he is gonna puke. I take Bring'em outside so he can make a mess in the trashcan and im rubbing his back the entire time he pukes. GROSS. Bring'em thought he was done puking and turns to me to talk. BAD DECISION. He got puke on my shirt (MEGA GROSS) and pukes for a few more minutes.

After Bring'em's body rejecting the chicken wings, you would think he is done right? WRONG. He goes back in and eats 5 more "flatliners" to put the number "21" on "the board". He gets to that point and starts puking again. I was still there to rub his back and keep him hydrated and clean (eventhough I was extremely annoyed that he would put his body through torture AGAIN)

All in all, I had a really good time at the Buffalo Wings Factory. The company was good and I was entertained and satisfied with my yummy wings. Although I dont know if I can ever eat wings again after Bring'em's dumb dumb DUMB attempt at eating "flatliners"

***SIDENOTE*** I appriciate that Bring'em went for the challenge, but it was a MAJOR sign of weakness in my book for him to grovel at the manager to allow him to eat MORE wings to hike up his total wing count. Shouldnt it be good enough that his name is up there>? Why does it matter how many you ate if it isnt the most ever eaten in a sitting?
#1 I dont think it should count as "21" because he puked 16 of them up. Harsh but true.
#2 It is soooo very bad for you to force your body to take food that it OBVIOUSLY doesnt want! All the stomach acid gets in your throat and eats away at it....people DIE that way. ***SIDENOTE***


On a different note, later that night...

My boi slept over and had to leave early this morning for a trip that he doesnt get back from UNTIL SUNDAY AFTERNOON! OH MUY GOSHHHH I MISS HIM SO MUCH ALREADY!!!

So after I took my boi to his home I played Sims. from 11am-5pm. DEPRESSING (although I did enjoy myself) I GOT NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED IN THOSE HOURS OF MY DAY :/

The mi madre, abuleo, broham and I went to Amoo's Kabob for dinner. The food was good, I got some type of spicy chicken on a stick AND THE RICE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Then I came back home and did all my chores. Walking doggie, cleaning poop (hehehe poop ^.^)
laundry and stuff. AND MY BOI CALLED FROM....lets just say another state...!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO SWEET! I MISS HIM SO MUCH AND MY BED IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOO LONELY TONIGHT :'(

After I talked to my boi I started to play more Sims, when an old highschool buddy (friend #1) IM'ed me to hang out tonight (last night) and I invited a mutual friend of ours (friend #2) to come along too. We (me, friend #1 who we will call "Shaggy" and friend #2 who we will call "Scooby") went to this creek that was OVER 6 FEET DEEP!! AND HAD A ROPE SWING!!

It was about a mile walk into the forest to get to this swimming hole; we were wearing our bathing suits under our clothing. So we got in the water (it is past 11pm at this point) and we couldnt see ANYTHING. scarryyy. But we swam in it for a while, and NO I DIDNT DO THE ROPE SWING. I was too scared. Especially because I couldnt see where I would be falling!

***SIDENOTE*** I am a scaredy kitty, but only because I am so happy with my life right now that I wouldnt want some dumb injury, or you know, death, on my part to ruin this amazing summer I am having***SIDENOTE***

My legs are COVERED in bites :( and I am not sure which are bug bites and which are poison ivy... (double sad face) :( :(

So then we got in my car and I took Shaggy home, and talked with Scooby about how his life was going until about 1am.

Now I am missing my boi more than ever. I hope he is having a great time....

And I am a little concerned about my kidney. Ever since I got home, it has been hurting in the general area of which the kidney is found (I only have my right kidney left (HAHAHA RIGHT KIDNEY LEFT)) BUT THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!

So it is kinda hurting around that area, but I am hoping that after I get some sleep the pain will start to go away. I am already drinking as much water as my body can handle, and hoping the pain dies down. Maybe it is just a kidney stone? I will keep you updated on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment