Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wednesday

I woke up with my boi :)

FOOD

I took my boi out to lunch at the Hong Kong Palace (that I went with mi madre to a week ago? Something like that...) The food was really good again! We got vegitarian dumplings, he got Kung Pao Tofu, and I got Schezwan Beef. YUMMY but that makes me remember that I left my food IN THE CAR! SH*T!

I then took my boi to URASIAN (I dont know if I spelled that right, I was spelling it like it sounds...) to get his car that got dropped off yesterday (for no reason except that his dad wanted his car and used my boi's car to get to the mechanics, and just left it there!)

***SIDENOTE***I am so suprised that my boi wasnt upset about his dad leaving his car at urasian. I would have been SOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED***SIDENOTE***

So I dropped my boi off with his car and went home to find that I FINALLY GOT MY NEW BED! YAY! IT IS SOOOOOOOO BIG!
I put some final touches, like new sheets, on the bed and it is SOOOO COMFY!

I miss my boi a lot though, but I know we need to spend some time to ourselves, Im not TOO lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment