Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why aren't things working today?

I started installing the Sims 3 Ambitions game last night around 10pm.

ITS NOW 10am THE NEXT MORNING AND IT ISNT EVEN HALF-WAY DONE INSTALLING!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll have to change the settings on my computer so that it will stop "sleeping" after 30minutes. I hope THAT helps.sleeping"

Also, today happens to be the SAME DAY that my bed(s) are supposed to arrive. The man that we bought the matress(es) from SAID that they would call between 7:30am and 9am THIS MORNING to deliever the matress(es).

I repeat,
IT IS NOW 10am!
Mi madre had to leave for some appointment, leaving me to watch the windows and listen for the phone call. RWAR. I DONT LIKE DEALING WITH PEOPLE IN THE MORNING! ESPECIALLY PEOPLE THAT DONT COME ON TIME!


***SIDENOTE***I figure that they have got better things to do or are really busy and have a tight schedule, but they should at least call to tell us that they are late so that we arent waiting around all morning for a delivery that may or may not be coming; based off of a promise made by a matress salesman***SIDENOTE***

so, GOOD MORNING WORLD! And I can only hope that things start going smoothly-err

No comments:

Post a Comment