Thursday, June 10, 2010

And Tuesday..?

I DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TUESDAY!!! THIS IS SO HORRIBLE!

I remember I spent the day with my boi, and I had a really fun time.
We went to the grocery store on Tuesday...I THINK....
At the grocery store he got such healthy, organic food (minus the lime green fruit punch. That is just unatural ;)) I really admire that about him, that he stays so healthy.

And we were going to go to Costco, but decided to have our own fun instead ;) so we walked over to my place and hung out. He is AMAZING!!

He made this amazing pasta later that night from the groceries he bought. IT TASTED SOOO GOOD :)

We went into DC and drove to the Washington Monument. It is so pretty at night :)
We realized we had been spending so much time together that we were getting bored of the things to do here. Not of eachother, just of the area, and the activities in the area. We decided to try and spend some time apart, to get stuff done that we needed to do (for ourselves and just chores)

Still, I had him over for the night again, and we watched more firefly :)

No word from A-man since Staurday :)

Also, I installed a texting app on my itouch. THAT should help me stay in contact with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment