Thursday, June 10, 2010

What happened Saturday>?

So I woke up late on Saturday after a night of fun on friday. Still missing my boi of course. He called me because he missed me :) HOW SWEET!

So I go on FB and talk to Scooby again. It is my old HS's prom, and everyone I know who is younger than me is out getting ready for the prom.

***SIDENOTE***I didnt go to my senior prom because I was dating A-man and he didnt want to go senior year, eventhough I wanted to. And I had a really fun time when I went junior year. So prom brings up some mixed feelings***SIDENOTE***

Scooby was going to an anti-prom, but had nothing to do all day, so I picked him up and we went to tysons to get food.

FOOD

We got Panda Express, and the food was only okay.

We ended up passing a new skate shop in tysons and I told him that he should see if there are any openings(since he had previously been complaining about his job at the retirement home and likes everything pertaining to skateboarding/skating) and the girl working there was accepting applications and almost hired him on the spot!

I took him home so that he could fill out his application asnd get ready for anti-prrom. I wasnt invited to ANY prom/anti-prom activites and felt a little bitter/sad.

DRAMA

Then A-man called. I figured that I would talk to him since I wasnt doing anything better. The conversation went differently then our conversations had gone lately, it was less "boohoo I am so sad you left me and dont love me anymore" and a lot of "you lied to me for most of the relationship and we wouldnt have broken up if you werent such a liar".

RANT TIME
I WOULDNT BE SUCH A LIAR IF HE WASNT SUCH A JERK! I GAVE HIM ALL OF ME IN OUR RELATIONSHIP, AND HE TREATED ME LIKE SH*T. HE WOULD GET MAD WHENEVER I TALKED TO ANYONE OTHER THAN HIM. HE SWITCHED ALL OF HIS CLASSES TO HAVE THE SAME SCHEDULE AS MINE IN HS SO HE COULD KEEP A WATCH ON ME AND MAKE SURE I WASNT TALKING TO ANYONE ELSE. HE GOT ME IN TROUBLE IN MY OCEANOGRAPHY CLASS FOR HIM MAKING A SCENE OVER NOTHING AND ME HAVING TO FOLLOW HIM OUT OF THE CLASSROOM TO MAKE SURE HE DIDNT F*CKING KILL HIMSELF! I GOT F*CKING DETENTION BECAUSE I LEFT CLASS MID CLASS, AND FOR THAT LITTLE PRICK! NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHEN HE WANTED TO SKIP CLASS AND I DIDNT, HE WOULD BE ALL PISSY AND SAD UNTIL I SKIPPED CLASS WITH HIM. I ALMOST DIDNT GRADUATE HS, MISSED PROM, MISSED WALKING AT GRADUATION ALL BECAUSE HE DIDNT FEEL LIKE GOING. WHENEVER I HAD AN OPINION OF SOMETHING, IF IT DIDNT MATCH HIS THEN IT HAD TO CHANGE TO BE LIKE HIS OR ELSE IT WOULD BECOME PART OF OUR CONSTANT BICKERING. HE WOULD EVEN GET SO ANGRY WITH ME WHEN I WOULD GET ANGRY WITH HOW CONTROLLING HE WAS THAT HE WOULD HIT ME. I HAD NO FRIENDS IN MY SENIOR YEAR OF HS, AND HE EXPECTED ME TO LIVE THIS WAY FOREVER? NO WAY JOSE!
SO YES, I LIED TO HIM, I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO SLEEP WHEN I WOULD GO OUT TO HANG WITH THE MOREMANS AND THAT I WAS PLAYING VIDEOGAMES WHEN I WOULD HANG OUT WITH "PICKLES"(one of my best friends of the time) AND I WOULD CHEAT ON HIM BECAUSE I WANTED TO DATE AND DID NOT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO BREAK UP WITH HIM WITHOUT HIM KILLING HIMSELF OR HIM KILLING ME...

*cough* *cough*
so anyways.......

After I talked on the phone with A-man, I was feeling pretty down on myself, thinking I wasnt good enough for my boi or for anyone, that I was nothing but a liar and a cheater, and should do so much more then I have been doing to be a better person.

SPOILER: THIS SELF ESTEEM ISSUE COMES UP LATER IN THE WEEK AND IS SOMEWHAT RESOLVED

Then Dove calls, she and some of the Moremans were gonna get together, play some board games and watch a movie. She wanted me to come :) so of course I said yes :)

I get picked up by littleman and Dove, and we go to pick up this BYU girl that I am going to call Tingley (apparently the most BEAUTIFUL of all the moreman girls, although I dont see the appeal...and I am bisexual). We also pick up Bring'em. We go over to Dove's house to be greeted with 4 other people

MORE MOREMANS:
Toothless: so named because he is missing his two front teeth
MiniKassie: a little sister of one of the older Moremans I know, but never hang out with
Homopho: the little brother of another Moreman "Keith" who is extremly homophobic
CMAN: (hahahahaa that is what his family ACTUALLY calls him!) Dove's younger brother

We play this game called currses (the name got me really excited because I thought "curses" were refferring to curse words...) but the game was about doing silly challenges and being able to put a "curse" on someone else who is playing. The curse would be something like, they have to bark everytime someone picks up a card or something silly like that. Some of them were pretty funny. The "curses" I got were to talk with my nose plugged and to hold bunny rabbit ears over my head everytime I talked. T'was interesting.

After that we watched the Land Before Time...5 I think? But the characters were so cute! The songs "Big Water" and "Friends for Dinner" were very catchy!

Then we started watching youtube. Mostly silly stuff, like "Cat Massage" and a spoof on "Eclipse of the Heart"

The I went home and went to bed. Pretty happy, especially since my boi wans coming home tomarrow!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment