Thursday, June 10, 2010

Then there was Monday

So I woke up with my boi at my side ^.^ I was soooooo happy!!

FOOD/DRAMA

We went to Moby Dick's for lunch and I saw my ex-best friend Pickles there. I tried to be nice and say "hi" but he looked at me, didnt smile, and gave me the sideways "peace" sign. What a jerk, wouldnt even talk to me, much less look at me after all the sh*t we had gone through. Oh well. Better off I guess.
My boi tried to order the vegitarian sandwhich but ended up with the salad :(. The bread was really good, and the food was alright, but next time if I were to go to Moby Dicks, I would get the sandwhich like I had when my boi's sister was in town. And I hope that my boi gets that same sandwhich that he liked so much then too. It was kinda disappointing.

At Moby Dick's however we took on different lives, my boi was a writer from Poland and I was a Hanna Montana impersonator. I had such a good time doing that.

We spent the entire day together and I believe we saw Iron Man 2 on Monday? I cant remember which day for sure...BUT THAT IS WHY I NEED TO KEEP UP WITH MY BLOGGING!

Iron Man 2 was AWESOME! The cheerleaders in the beginning were SO HOT (at least I thought so) and the action in that movie was so cool! Technology=CRAZY! I really enjoyed the movie, especially when Tony is fighting all those robots in the end. SO INTENSE :)

It was an awesome day.

We also watched Firefly. I LOVE THAT SHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment