Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wouldn't it be a cool job to have?


Glass Blowing


Think about it,


you get to make really cool things, you get to be using fire, and it is all hand crafted! (and nature crafted...but you get my point)

I would love to get creative and to make beautiful things out of glass from vases to sculptures to all sorts of handy things! LIKE SPOONS OR DINING WEAR!


HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO HAVE A BUNCH OF GLASS MADE HOUSEHOLD UTENSILS!


Or glass made anything at that!


I am such a dork! But I still think it would be really cool. I don't know if there are any classes at mi universidad that would be for glass blowing. I mean, it is KINDA dangerous and there is not a high demand for glass blowers and there is not a high demand for people who want to take glass blowing classes. If not as a profession, I still think it would be an awesome skill to have.


You can make gifts for friends, or sell some of the cool things you make through another store or ebay/amazon. AND a great conversation starter?

"What do you do in your spare time?"

"I BLOW GLASS B*TCH!"


How bad*ss!

No comments:

Post a Comment