Thursday, June 10, 2010

OMG GLEE


THE SEASON FINALE OF GLEE WAS ON TUESDAY BUT I WATCHED IT WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

I wont say what happened but dont read any further unless you have seen it. Highlight the next passage for spoilers.

I am so glad that Rachel and Finn are together FINALLY, but it was kinda sudden. I feel like they could have transitioned that better. And RANDOMLY Will decides he loves EMMA? THEY HADNT TALKED MUCH SINCE EMMA GOT MAD AT HIM FOR BEING A MAN WHORE. Again, sudden? I was skeptical about the regionals being all about journey, but they pulled it off pretty well. Vocal Adrenaline was best though. I LOVED HOW THEY DID QUEEN AND HOW THE QUEEN SONGS WERE PERFECT FITTING FOR QUINN TO HAVE HER BABY WITH! Also, Rachel's mom is dumb for looking at Rachel as a lost cause. Quinn should have kept her baby and NOT given it to Rachel's mom for adoption. That was dumb. But suprise? Glee has another year. SHOCKER. That was pretty obvious, although I was suprised that they didnt win regionals.

So there is my Glee rant. I liked the last season finale better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment