Thursday, June 3, 2010

Unappreciated? Or am I under appreciating?

So yesterday I got to spend the whole day with my boi and it was absolutely AMAZING :)
And I was so sad to have to take him home today :(

also, I was kinda being a bitch about him calling me verse me calling him. SORRY SUGARBOOGER!

The bed(s) didn't come, because Matress Wearhouse ran out of matresses, so my new bed(s) will be coming on either monday or wednesday. (I STILL wish that they could have called to tell us that they ran out instead of making us wake up at such an ungodly hour to wait for matresses that were not coming...)

The Sims 3 Ambitions FINALLY loaded and is working (after a full day to download) and is extremely addicting!


DRAMA

So today mi madre was at work and I got a knock on the door from a cop (I was scared sh*tless)

He gives me some court papers to give to mi madre regarding my aunt's will.
I call her at work and I continue to do my chores and clean and take care of mi familia with whatever else I can do to try to clean the house.

She calls me back and gives me a lecture about getting a job and not spending so much time having fun. I had this same conversation with padre about a week ago, and he told me that he needed me to work around the house and clean up after everybody. AND THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING! (Sorry; a little angry about the whole situation)

She doesn't give me a chance to get a word in about how padre said not to get a job, and continues to make me feel useless until I am almost in tears. THANKS MADRE :/

I try to enjoy life to the fullest and do things that make me happy, whether it is playing animal crossing or sims, to hanging out with friends and my boi. Everytime I seem to be enjoying myself too much mi madre gets all moody and brings me down from my happy moods (everytime and successfully, might I add). Eventhough I try to enjoy the little things in life that make me happy, I still go out of my way to do things for my family and clean and TRY MY BEST to do what they ask to an extent.

But here is the thing. Am I the one who is being under appreciated, or am I simply being a spoiled brat?

My parents go to work everyday to bring home money to allow me to do what I want to do when I want to do it. So SHOULD I be submissive to their bickering and criticisms as long as I am living in their house?

Why isn't home life ever easy? Someone is always unhappy. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment