Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother


So I was sitting at the table, and I pick up the Sunday's Suduko and start to fill it out (The Sunday Suduko is made up of five different Suduko boards, and it really hard!)

So I get up to turn off the computers after a powersurge and forget that I was mid-Suduko-ing

I come back to the table to play a card game with mi hermano since we lost power, and I get ready to continue my Suduko-ing. It was not even an hour later that I come back to the Suduko game to find all my answers erased!

MI HERMANO DECIDED THAT SINCE HE FELT LIKE PLAYING SUDUKO HE WOULD ERASE ALL MY ANSWERS AND START OVER!

BASTARD

So I get angry, of course.
Why do I even try anymore? Any little thing I do always gets destroyed, and I feel like no one actually cares about me anymore. No one considers anyone else's feelings in this house and I am sick of it. Too bad the rest of the world and everyone in it is exactly the same. People are only friends with you for their own convinience. There is not such thing as caring for someone else, because everyone puts themselves first. I am the same as everyone else in this way. I should just get used to it or go. What is the point anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment