Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you...

I can't laugh
At her 'jokes'
As she calls them
But it is teasing

Ha. ha. ha
How funny
How can it be funny
When you know it bothers me

She is kidding
Ha. ha. ha
So funny
What's so funny?

Do you want this?
How about this?
Or maybe, this?
It goes on and on.

What she thinks is funny
Is the look on my face
As it turns red
And my eyes roll

She knows it's annoying
But that is part of the fun
To belittle me
To bother me

To constantly be talking
With nothing to say
Just to hear her own voice
Hilarious

Even when she isn't blabbing her mouth off
Embarassing me and herself
Every move she makes
I can hear what she would have to say

Oh, why that is rude!
I wonder why people do that...
I am a victim and deserve better
And the famous

Do you want this?
How about this?
Maybe, this?
It goes on and on.

And what can I say to her?
No, stop trying to give me things
Or you are being annoying for caring?
That is EXACTLY what she wants you to say

So she can say later
She doesn't love me
She doesn't like to talk to me
She hates me

"Hate is a strong word,
But I (sometimes) really really
Really don't like you"

No comments:

Post a Comment