Saturday, July 24, 2010

How disappointing...

I found out on tuesday that there are dvd's of me when I was younger, and this intrigued me. I really wanted to see how I acted and looked when I was younger, because I don't remember anything before age 13 due to a couple of bad car accidents.

So I have been waiting days, and days, AND DAYS
When
Mi padre FINALLY told me where the key to the safe was. So I open the safe and see that there are NO DVDs inside! I went back to him to find out where the missing DVDs were and we searched the basement and FINALLY FOUND THEM!

So I take the dvds up to my room to watch them on the computer. The first one shows as blank. So does the second, third, fourth and ALL OF THE DVDs ARE BLANK!

Heartbroken, and distraught I told mi padre about the lack of childhood memories on the dvds and he said that we have tapes that he can transfer to dvds.

So all hope is not lost, but I am tired of waiting for memories. I wonder if they would even enrich my life any?

No comments:

Post a Comment