Sunday, April 24, 2011

Go Ahead and TRY


Avril Lavigne: Nobody's Fool

Fall back
Take a look at me and you will see that I'm for real
I can feel only what I can feel and if that don't appeal to you
let me know,
and ill go
'cause I flow,
better when my colors show

And that's they way it has to be,
honestly
because creativity could never bloom
in my room
I'd throw it all away before I lie
So don't call me with the compromise
hang up the phone
I got a backbone stronger than yours

If your trying to turn me into someone else
it's easy to see
I'm not down with that
Yea, I'm nobody's fool

If your trying to turn me into something else
I've seen it enough and I'm over that
I'm nobody's fool

And if you wanna bring me down
GO AHEAD AND TRYY

I don't know what this song was written for exactly other than the conclusions I can come to about it.

Alls I knows is that today I found another person using me. Except this one wanted me only for my body.

He was someone who I thought was a friend. I found out he got a new girlfriend and I had noticed that he had stopped texting me since.
So being me, I confronted him. Saying that I know about you having a girlfriend and everything but why did you stop talking to me>?

He said he was busy
I said BS
He said because since he was with this new girl that he did not want to talk to an old crush
I said I thought we were friends
He said we were never friends

WOAH NO HE DID NOT!

I said then why were you talking to me and trying to hang out with me. You were using me!
He said no he wasn't
I said yes he was
He said I was using you for 'fun'

WOAHHHHHHHH

yea. So I put that guy in his place
He knows that he is the hole in which a person poops and I hope to never talk to THAT guy again.

So two people in two days trying to mess with me>? THIS ENDS NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment