Sunday, May 30, 2010

New start, and a BLOG?!?!

So, I was going to write a book with the title "This Dimension That I Live" but I feel that if I write a blog it would be an easier place to start. SO..................

Here it is. My BLOG. I don't know where to start or what to do. I mean, I know you can post pictures and stuff, but where to start? I guess I will just start with today.

WHERE I WENT TODAY

This morning (technically afternoon, but it was after I woke up) I went with mi madre over to a Matress Wearhouse to get a new bed. I REALLY want a king-sized bed, so I have room to roll over (I have had a single bed my whole life, and have CONSTANTLY fallen out of that dang thing!).

PROBLEM: my door is too small to fit a king-sized bed through it.

SOLUTION: two twin sized beds and strap them together!
So we ordered two twins and a foot-board to use as a head-board (because a head-board will not fit through my door either).
So that will be here on Wednesday, and I hope it all goes well!

***SIDENOTE*** I feel so priveleged and extremely spoiled that I even get the opportunity to have a new bed. A king-sized bed at that! I am so lucky.***SIDENOTE***

FOODS

After the beds, we went to this really nice chinese restaurant"Hong Kong Restaurant" and got some yummy food. Mi madre and I split a serving of dumplings, spring rolls and general tso's chicken (omm nom nom). SOOOOO FULL

DRAMA?

Of course there is drama today. But I will spare these details for another day when my head isnt spinning :/

No comments:

Post a Comment