Monday, May 31, 2010

GOOD MORNING WORLD! Oh, it's afternoon already.........

I woke up about 3 times this morning, at 8am, 11am and 12pm. Gosh I am so lazy.......

And I really miss my boi. :(

DRAMA

So I tried to talk to A-man last night, so that he would stop calling and leaving me bunches of voicemail messages. I called him around 11pm and talked to him until 1am-ish (if you can call that talking). He pretty much did all the talking. I asked him what questions he had so that he could ask me over the phone and STOP CALLING. He asked if I cheated, if I lied and if I cared about him then. The usual questions he always asks. After like 2 minutes of questions he gives me this huge speech about how he knows that I am dating someone else, and that he wants me to be happy, but wants me to be with him and blahhh blahhh BLAHHHH. 2 hours of him ranting about feelings that he thinks that he has and changing his mind every other sentence. my head is still spinning the morning (afternoon) after! I let him know around 12am that I was getting tired and bitter and he needed to wrap up his little speech. Of course he didn't listen, because the conversation went on until 1-fkkin-am. Nothing has changed with him. I am never getting back with that abusive sh*t.
It was really stupid to try to call him. I will never be able to convince him that he and I are done. I'm not calling A-man again!

No comments:

Post a Comment