Monday, May 31, 2010

NEW SIMS 3 EXPANSION PACKK......wow I am such a dork!




I know I am a dork for liking and playing Sims so often but...
YOU GET TO ACTUALLY DO THE JOB!!

(To all non-Sims players, what happens is when you get your Sim a job, each day at a certain time you send them to work, and wait until they come back. But supposedly in this expansion pack, you go with them to work and work as whatever their profession is!)

And they are cool professions! Like a firefighter, or a ghost hunter, or a tattoo artist, or a doctor, or a private investigator and (supposedly) MORE! :D

***SIDENOTE*** The more I am explaining this and thinking about it, the more embarrassed I am about myself and about my hobbies; I should be looking harder for a job or doing chores or SOMETHING USEFUL, but instead I am blogging about a dumb computer game which wont even matter a year from now. ***SIDENOTE***

Anyways. Comes out June 1st....yea. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment