Monday, August 30, 2010

time to break out

so I was online shopping, which I do when I need a little pick-me-up

and I was looking at retro clothing, which I love, but don't feel comfortable wearing.
So I was thinking to myself, if there was a retro-new age-punk wear that is what I would be happy to wear all the time.

I kept looking at goth sites, and punk rocker sites, but it was all too outgoing for me but THEN...

I discovered the style called rockabilly

what rockabilly is, is a retro punk look from the 80's and it looks fucking fantastic. It is loud but not polka dots with plaid loud, or chains and blood loud. Simply individual and brings together my favorite parts of the punk look and adding retro to it.

I am going to finish the jacket I started making for my boi and then I am gonna rockabilly all my clothes.... YESSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment