Monday, May 16, 2011

Weather Men, Then And Now



In one country, if a weather man predicts he weather incorrectly, he is killed.


Now I think that is a little extreme, but it really does piss me off when the weather men can pretty much guess the weather and keep their job. You would think that by now, with all the technological advances we have made, that we would at least be able to guess the weather right...


Example: I went to Ocean City Maryland one weekend, and it was supposed to be sunny and in the 70's there. When I got there it was in the 50's >.<


Displeased


So what do we do about it? Do we just keep trying to guess the weather or update or technology to make it more probably that we are guessing the weather right, and not just for the sake of me and my beach trips. No. But for people who have jobs where they work outside. For the predictions of flash lighting storms could save someone's life or the prediction for snow could save someone's time waiting for a flight that got cancelled because of snow. It would make things much more convinent and safe for everyone. So all you weather people. DO SOMETHING


No comments:

Post a Comment